Sunday, March 27, 2011

The first semester test. X(

Oops..
how to say it?
That was a bad result for me this year.
What the fuck at class i'm doing?
sleeping.. talking.. dreaming.. drawing..
Diuussss.!

How can i stop all that lapsap motion?
can i duwan sleeping?
can i duwan talking?
Lols. i don't think it i can do it.
It tats really can, i think just for two days, one weeks.. -.-

Tuisyen got any useless for me?
mui with me same lever, got anyone noe my 压力?
i think at chong hwa, i'm the first person with my own younger-sis same lever.
thats why..
i scare.. i scare my sis will high marks than me.
i scare..i scare i cunt together with her together up form4.
what the held.

The first final exam can i do in the best?
Lols, start to worry it.
bt teacher say anythingssssssssss... that all words will in a ear than out from other ear.
so, what can i do?
my friendsss..all very qiang da lorhhh.. @@
haiks..
whateva, i din lose my 集合论..
hehe.. (khai ze belanja.! XD)

Then,my sis got help me calculate my average for this first semester.
walao..
tat average hurt me seriously.
haiks..sam tam for those all things.

wanhuii, although u cunt be the best.
bt let self gah yaws somemore please. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment