Friday, December 23, 2011

24/12/2011

yesterday i had already saw a vedio.
the vedio's designer: kai en <3













(this is the vedio cover...)

thats was a much suprised for me..
i duwan post here..cause that vedio is espescially for me. haha.

Hmm, when i see the vedio, i am very gamdong..
dunno why, i had already decide leave school, but when i see the vedio, i am so 舍不得 them.
No choice.. change school things all had been settle.

My feeling..
i am so glad i had study chkl before..
i am so glad can meet many friends in chkl..
din have u all, i think i at chkl's life was not wonderful.
YUP! is u all let my chkl life have a perfect full stop.! thanks you all. TT

Heys, kai en..
i very thanks you..really..
the vedio's song are very perfect! especially 祝你一路顺风.
your design was perfect too! i love you!
Hmm, i got many things with u say. but i duwan say in front of u.
because i noe that you and I will cry.
i duwan.! i want when we meet each other is happy one.
so, i will use write d then call ''post laju''--wanyin <3  give you. hehe

YUP. all are the perfect for me.
i am so sorry that i got chance still at chkl but i also choose to leave chkl.
thanks for the special gift. i will keep in touch, then try to burn to disc and keep forever. :)
i promise.. i will done my well next year.
i will wont forget u all  _________!
my new school life have ready be start..
i will take care myself, u all too.
got free jiu kacao xia me laaa.. LOL.  XD
Love you all. :')













谢谢你们.. :')

1 comment:

  1. love u <3
    你要好好照顾自己哦:)
    我会想你的..

    ReplyDelete