Sunday, November 27, 2011

28/11/2011

yesterday wasy my sailou birthday!
then at my house celebrate.
then parents gone out for attend a wedding party.
LOL. then many children at house. i do the 保姆! haha.

then we sampat, keep capture some pic on that dayyy. :)
see.! the birthday boy! got RM50! ><











 xian mu sei me..!

then we keep capture capture and capture lorh. haha.!

(i with the cutieeeeessss)











 











haha! really cute dao boom!
they so long didnt come my house. then just past few months, they change many liaw. hehe.

wateva. 27/11.. haha.
Boy. Happy Birthdayy !
LOve you and miss you 99. hehes.
wish ur dad that next year can come back with u celebrate ;)



















my life was starting.. and happy Holidayy for myself ;) HOHO.!

9 comments:

  1. Yuckkkkk.. WAnhuii don't to sui your brother la. ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wat. da bian lei han.. he lost his rm50 ehh. sei chun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HUH?!He lost his RM 50?! Give me marh, Haiyo. What?! I am not dabian! I am human.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeala. stupid one. gv u better gv me laaaa. YOU ARE..! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mamang sei chun lo. Of course is give me better la.I need the money more then you. :))))) I AM NOT! YOU ARE...!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. ehh, go see got baby that pic. u see lengzai mei you. walao. i always gv he sot 99.! @@

    ReplyDelete
  7. That boy, not bad lo, but won't sot me. hahahahahahahahahahahahaaha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha. sure me sot dao u le laaa. hehes.!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahahaha, are you joking?! Is me sot dao you or you sot dao me orh?!

    ReplyDelete