Sunday, November 13, 2011

14/11/2011

Hahaha.
Ltr 8am i need to go retain exam edi.
wat my feel? Gosh..
i very bek cek! i study seriusly. learn it seriusly.. bt duno why, one word also can't in my brain --
LOL. then i wanna hw to go to exam morning? TT

i hope that i can read it all.
Yeap! exam it all. i can sleep whole day edi.
nw..1.42am edi. hvnt sleep. still take my chemical book to read it.
LOL. bal chii! all sleeping, i still doing my revision.! 7 jit duo! ><

i wanna sleep! but can't! hvnt read it aaaa.
on-ing my facebook. Duhh, all off. 7 sien.
Good. at least i still can type my blog. :)

Hw hw hw? still more few hours. i need to exam liaw.
the time is running, i very gan jiong.
nw feel that the time past it so fast! woots!

Hmm, actually i am scare.
i scary about i will let many ppl feel disapointed. :(
see-ing them said jia yous for me, i feel so touch.
thanks, my fren <3
i very luckily that my life got those of u. :') hehe.

arghhhhhhh. wanna continue my revision liaw.
with myself said : jia yous!  haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment